11/24/09

Is this the las time?

Until now, I thought that blogging wasn't fruitful at all, but after all the classes where I blogged I have learned new words from all the work, I mean that thanks to the different topics that you miss told us to do where for us to learn new vocabulary en topics that we are used to talk about, but in Spanish.
Some of the topics at the begging where kind of confusing or sometimes, even boring, but at the end when you finished it you notice that that topic can help you, maybe not now but yes in your future, maybe not in your near future but yes in some part of your life when you can get involve on it.
In most of topics of the blogging classes we had to choose them, and that's something that I loved, because you can search for a topic that you like, so you are going to have more knowledge about it even if it's in Spanish, but this make everything easier. Not like other cases like topics from the book which are boring and you don't feel attraction to talk about it.
So at the end I love to work blogging, but I didn’t like to work under pressure (lol), but with pressure is how everybody work better, wherever they work and whatever the work be. As the last class of blogging I feel kind of melancholic but I feel happy at the same time, because after all, the time that I used here was to learn and that one thing that I love the most.
I hope to continue using this blog to some purpose, just for learn about a lot of things, and how to write better. I'm not quite sure how to improve more my English with other techniques apart from the ones that I already know.
Well, as a farewell I'm going to put a video, I hope this don't bother Miss B.




No comments:

Post a Comment